Wednesday, January 16, 2008

In case you're really bored...

Here's the video we created for our International Business class...

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=47a3761a2381dc36a52810&source=category&category_id=all

School has started, the kiddo will not fall asleep at a reasonable hour, I cannot get on the treadmill because of the last item, the house is a mess...

Can I just say

I. hate. wallpaper.

It's taking forever to remove it from our kitchen walls. At this rate, we will never be able to paint. Sigh. I completely hate our house being in disarray and just want to get all this work done already.

But, on another note the kitchen counters and bathroom tile look fabulous! The munchkin is doing well, although he (yes, he) is a bit on the large side (along with my butt). ;-) And, I believe the hubby and I found a home and neighborhood we both agree on...hallelujah!

No comments: