Friday, May 02, 2008

Babywatch cont'd

Well, I called the "Charge Nurse" this morning at 5 am and was told there was no room at the inn, um I mean, hospital right now. I am supposed to wait until the day Charge Nurse arrives at 10 am to call back if I haven't heard anything.

Soooo....it's almost 9 am now. Keep your fingers crossed that the nurse says to come right in. :-)

Until then, I think I am going to catch a quick nap...it might be a lllloooonnnngggg day!

And, thanks to everyone for their kind words, thoughts and prayers!

5 comments:

Tiggs said...

crossing finger for an empty room!!

Anonymous said...

Open - open - open...

Viv said...

I am hoping they got you in later today. I know how that goes.
Hang in there. I am glad you got to take a nap. You need the rest
:-)

K said...

Hoping that no word means your are otherwise occupied??!!!

Marcy said...

Ooooooo I'm excited!!! And crossing my fingers for you!!