Monday, March 07, 2016

Blog Facelift

I’ve decided to give my blog a bit of a facelift.  It’s been a long time since I’ve changed the format and an update is long overdue.  I have also finally created a Facebook, Instagram and Twitter account to go with the blog…yes, I know – welcome to the 21st century! 

My poor blog has been pretty stagnant for a few years now.  I’ve had to really take a look at whether or not I really wanted to dedicate the time to continue blogging…the world has moved on to FB, Twitter and Instagram, lol.  Let’s face it, it’s just easier that way.  What I’ve decided is that I will continue the blog.  My goal is to post twice a week and have the blog as the central point for what’s happening with my training, nutrition, etc.  

Instagram, Facebook and Twitter will be secondary…you might see goofy training pics, silly memes and some weekly inspiration that you might not see here.  What I don’t want to do is rely solely on those social media outlets.  You won’t see a picture from every single workout. (You’re welcome) You won’t see rainbows, unicorns and sunshine every single day.  (Your’re welcome) What you will continue to see is a real, normal, everyday woman trying to juggle career, family and training – the good, bad AND ugly of it all!  (‘Cause lets face it…life can be ugly sometimes!)  A woman who wants to set a good example for her family.  A woman who wants others to know that if she can do this, anyone can.  And a woman who is trying to be fierce.


I hope this blog provides you with some inspiration and a few laughs.

~TRM

No comments: