Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Easter!

Here's a pic of the kiddo with the Easter Bunny! We went to the mall yesterday to do some shopping. Suprisingly, there was no line for pictures.
Me to Kiddo: Look, it's the Easter Bunny! Do you want to take a picture with him?

Kiddo: Oh, Easter Bunny? I want a picture!

Me to DH: Do you think she'll really take a picture with him after the debacle with Santa?

DH: (shrugs shoulders)
(Note: he wasn't there when we stood in line for an hour for pics with Santa only to have the kiddo cry hysterically when it was finally our turn.)

Me to DH: Should we try?

DH: Well, there's no line. (That's my Dh. He's a man of few words.)

Kiddo: Easter Bunny! (jumping up and down)

So, the kiddo and I proceed through the Easter Bunny's garden ever so slowly. I am wondering if the kiddo is really going to do this. Sure enough, I put her on the Bunny's lap and she is all smiles. Wow, what a difference a few months make!

4 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Well, come on-- how could anyone be scared of a bunny? :-)

Michelle said...

it's a nice looking bunny too. sometimes they can be scary.

Sam said...

Great pic! That reminds me that I ought to take my little one to get a pic w/the bunny.

J~Mom said...

She is adorable!!!!!