A lot has happened since my last post....
1) I enjoyed a fun time with my kids while unemployed. We continued "school" at home, took field trips to the library, the arboreteum, the zoo, the children's museum, and finally...a weekend in San Antonio with a trip to Sea World. Good times!
2) I continued my training and did a tri...I even beat my goal time by over a minute!
3) I once again became gainfully employed! A great job, a great company...I don't like to talk about work here, but you know the saying, "everything happens for a reason"? Well, it's certainly true! And, the company even has a gym, so I can get some of my weekdays runs done on a treadmill or indoor track during lunch!
4) And I did another tri...faster than last year on the run and transitions, but my swim and bike were both a teeny bit slower than last year. But overall, I had a blast!
5) I completed the 13-week P90X program. Then I started over and after week 3 switched to Insanity. Now, I'm in month 2 of that and enjoying it...even it means I have to get up at 4:15 am to do it before work!
I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of for now. I will be back with more and try to post more regularly again. I've miss you guys and need to catch up on what's going on in your lives again too!