- Insanity - I don't remember which one...they all kick my butt - 59 minutes
- Insanity - Another butt-kicking video - 59 minutes
- Run - 3 miles on the indoor track at work - splits 10:05, 9:57, 9:25 - can't believe that last one...maybe the track is a little short?
- Insanity - Maximum Interval Cardio (translates to "sweaty mess before the warm-up is over")
- Run - 3 miles (again) on the indoor track at work - splits (10:00, 9:45, 9:31) - I really need to establish my training schedule for my upcoming 1/2 marathon...I should have done 4 or 5 miles, but it wasn't on the "schedule".....
- Insanity - Maximum Recovery - recovery, really? I was sweating and feeling the burn...is that REALLY recovery? Lots of push-ups in this one. In fact, I had to be a wuss and start doing the girlie push-ups 1/2 way through the s-l-o-w, 4-count up, 4-count down push-ups. Those are tough!
- Run - This is normally a run day for me, but I have back-to-back meetings for most of the day (including lunch). That was why I ran yesterday instead...gotta plan ahead!
Hope everyone is having a great week!