Wednesday, March 05, 2014

What I've been up to...

Holy moly, life has been crazy!  I'm sorry for not posting more regularly lately, but promise to at least post once a week for the remainder of the year!

Here's a brief summary in photos of what I've been up to.  I will be spending the next couple of weeks writing my race reports and getting you all caught up!


The Hubs and I finished The Goofy Challenge!!!

It felt weird to not be running the Houston Marathon or Aramco 1/2 Marathon, so we got our cheer on instead!  So much fun!!!



Since my running season is officially over, I volunteered to man an aid station for the Woodland's Fit 21-miler to help prep runners for the upcoming Woodlands Marathon...this group was crazy, fun!


I ran my first trail race - a 1/2 marathon...can't wait to tell you this story!


 
I had the opportunity to serve on a committee for The Woodlands Marathon...I was head medal lady (not to be confused with heavy metal lady)!  So much fun!

No comments: