Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thank You Mother Nature!

I had to run an easy 3-miler on Monday and was pleasantly surprised by this...

Loving this!
And there was almost no humidity.  Soooo much better than the 80 degrees with a "feels like"temp of 90 at 4:30 am!  I wish I could say the temps helped my pace...it didn't.  But, I think it helped with my endurance, because I wanted to keep going!  Of course, I realize this is just a tease...we will be back to our normal temps before long.  :-(  But, you better believe that I will be enjoying this while I can!

How is the weather where you're at?  Are you already getting Fall temps, or is it still steamy?

4 comments:

Michelle @ www.movinitwithmichelle.com said...

Nothing better than cooler temps! yay!!

Teamarcia said...

It's been such a tough summer to train through, even pre-dawn due to heat. We're finally getting a break but I can tell I'm not where I should be training wise. I can thank my cranky hip for that too. It is what it is.

Terri said...

The slight drop in temperature has been nice but I'm now running later in the morning since school started so sadly for me its starting to crank up by 8am! I've noticed a serious drop in my pace over the summer months :( I sure hope it comes back when it cools off. Hopefully just a couple more weeks for us!

Stephanie said...

Loving the cooler weather!!!