Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Update

Just a quick update before I head off to my alma mater for the next few days for work. The PT appointment on Monday was a bit frustrating. I think the therapist was stumped as to what might be causing my lower back to hurt. So, after making me bend forward, bend backward, move my legs around and hop on the treadmill, he decided to work on my core stability; particularly around the area that hurts. Since I'm going to be out of town for the rest of the week, my next appointment is Monday of next week. Until then, I have been told that I cannot do any running or even "power" walking". So much for taking an early morning jog around campus. I hope the hotel I'm staying in has a stationary bike or that the rain stops long enough for me to swim a few laps!

1 comment:

Viv said...

Sorry about the running being held off. I know how that goes...I hope they got a bike for u. Enjoy ur aggie trip. I will be going up there in a few weeks for a game. I need a maroon shirt..yikes!