Friday, December 14, 2007

Just Checking In...

I managed to get in a quick 20 minutes on the treadmill Wednesday. Yesterday, I had the day off and spent the entire time at the library, with the exception of a 2 hour break to get my hair cut and colored and to grab some lunch. Today, we have our ladies holiday party at work...we're all getting manis & pedis (courtesy of the company) and later we'll head out early for a late lunch and gift exchange. After that, I will have to head to the library for more Finance studying.

I don't think I could study enough for this test...no matter how many times I do the homework problems and read the chapters, it just doesn't click for me. Yes, this is a reminder why I chose the field of HR rather than Accounting or Finance! :-) I am so incredibly ready to get this semester done. Then, 2 more to go! Wooohooo! So, if you don't mind sending some good luck vibes to me tomorrow around 1pm, I would greatly appreciate it.

Speaking of good luck vibes, I will be sending some of those out to all the peeps running the 21 miler tomorrow! The weather forecast looks pretty good, so I hope you all have a great run!

Workout Stats
Treadmill, 20 minutes, 2/1 intervals, 12:27 pace (no heartburn, woohoo!)

No comments: