Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Finally...

I finally made it back to the treadmill after a week hiatus. The run on Friday didn't happen. My 1:30 interview got lost and didn't make it to our office until 2:30, so I didn't have time to head to the park before picking up the kiddo from school.

But, I did get in 35 minutes on the treadmill while watching The Hills finale. Woohoo! I did miss the "exciting, big announcement" afterwards though...if anyone has the scoop, please fill me in!

Workout Stats
35 minutes, treadmill, walking (heartburn was out of control!) - 14:50 pace

5 comments:

Marcy said...

Awesome job chica!!

And OMG I can't wait for the SATC movie!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!

Viv said...

Sorry your Fri did not pan out, but way to get a workout in!
OK u know this goofball knows the scoop. The cameras are following LC to Paris. So we get to see the Paris gig.

TX Runner Mom said...

LOL, Viv! Thanks for the scoop. I am such a dork that I actually got excited for Lauren when Lisa told her she was going to Paris!

J~Mom said...

Looking good on the treadmill!

Marathon Maritza said...

sorry about your heartburn, but way to go on the treadmill workouts!! go you!!!