Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Quick Update

The weekend's activities went well! Friday's company holiday party was a blast...any party where the CEO of the company has his shoes off and is dancing in the middle of a circle of women is bound to be fun. LOL! I can definitely say that I DO NOT work in a stuffy corporate office. (Been there, done that...don't want to go back!) Usually the hubby is ready to leave this type of event after an hour or two, but this time I couldn't get him to leave!

School, well, was just school. Four hours of International Management, lunch and then four hours of Finance. Sounds like fun, huh? Speaking of school, I think I finally discovered a video editing software that will do what I want it to do....I think. It just takes 30 minutes to download the video...after that it's not too bad. Less than 2 weeks left!!!

Sunday was the kiddo's birthday party with her friends. Oh my gosh, 20 of the 26 invited actually showed! (Although only 16 RSVPed) It was pure chaos, but it certainly looked like everyone was having a good time. It was fabulous, because the kiddo was out about 5 minutes after crawling into bed. :-) Before bedtime, she was so great at entertaining herself with all her new toys, the hubby and I actually had time to sit down and watch the coverage of Kona. Talk about inspiring! I watch it every year, and every year I tear up because of someone's story. A few years back it was Team Hoyt, then it was Blazeman, one year it was the 70-something Nun...the hubby gets a good laugh out of all that. :-)

After studying at the library, I did get to run yesterday...35 minutes on the treadmill. And, I got to catch up a little on The Hills. Seriously, these girls are horrible at picking their guys! Of course, if they had perfect relationships, it would make for a really boring show. Haha! The hubby and I also watched the season finale of Heroes. It's the one show we both watch. It was great, but jeeze both of the bad guys are still alive! This writer's strike better get resolved, so that LOST can start in February as scheduled. That's it...no more TV for me until after the 15th when finals are over!

Workout Stats
Treadmill - 2/2 intervals - 35 minutes

2 comments:

Marathon Maritza said...

Totally random but I was looking through my contacts on gmail and came across one I didn't recognize by full name...and it's because it's you! LOL I knew your first but not your last and guess what? That's my FUTURE last name. Same spelling and everything!!!

Have a great day! Glad you had a blast at your holiday party!

Viv said...

Loved IM Kona. It is so inspirational! Glad the party was so much fun! Both of em'
The Hills girls. I loved the new Aussie guy. Well Spencer has always been such a grrr! He literally makes my sick with his chiclet teeth.