Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Update

Well, things at work have been a little crazy. My boss was admitted into the hospital on Monday evening due to kidney stones. She no longer has the kidney stones, but still has a lot of pain. So, they're running more tests. Please keep her in your thoughts if you don't mind. I've rescheduled my dr's appointment for tomorrow (Thurs), after our big quarterly meeting is over. I know it's silly, but I didn't feel right leaving work early when I knew there were things that had to get done for the meeting...and knowing that if my boss was not at work tomorrow, I would be the one presenting quite a bit of information! I had not even seen some of this info until today!

I ended up staying late and arriving home after 7 pm. I watched LOST with the kiddo and now, I must hit the books again. I will get a run in tomorrow after my appt if all is well!

No comments: