Thursday, July 03, 2008

Pre-July 4th

Great day with the kiddos today. We headed to my parents to dry all the clothes that I washed. 4 days till the new dryer arrives. What sucks is that my wardrobe is pretty limited thanks to the new body my pregnancy got me. :-) The good news is that when I weighed at my parent's house (where I've been weighing every week for Viv's challenge,because I don't own a scale), I was down another 2 pounds! That's a total of 6 lbs down since the challenge began and 5 more to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. Then another 7 to get to my WW goal weight. Hmmmm, it may have been even better if the in-laws weren't here last weekend...it's so hard to say no to homemade tortillas and yumy t-bones!!!

1 comment:

Viv said...

Great loss for the month Christy! Especially being home all the time with the hubby. The stuffage is just so easy when they are home with you and everyone is all cozy. Hold on I think I am slipping of to my eating issues. LOL!