Thursday, August 24, 2006

Another dreadmill run...

Okay, so this is 3 days in a row that I have had to run on the treadmill. Not the best for marathon training, but you gotta do what you gotta do! I am hoping that next week, things will be back to normal and I'll be able to do at least 2 of my 3 weekday runs outdoors.

Because of some changes to the hubby's schedule, my Thursdays running with the night crawlers at Luke's are going to be limited. So, that will probably have to be my treadmill day. I think I'll be able to squeeze in park runs the other days.

Tonight, I ended up working late. I stopped by the store for more yogurt (the kiddo's favorite at the moment), picked up the kiddo at my parents (luckily, she already had dinner), got the kiddo bathed and in bed, started a load of laundry, loaded the dishwasher (thanks to the hubby for emptying it!), made lunches for both of us, heated up dinner for the hubby & I just in time for him to eat between Hapkido class and work, organized the clothes for work tomorrow and finally hopped on the treadmill for a 35 minute run. Whew, what a night! Gee, this Saturday my MBA program starts and I'll have to add homework to the mix. I'm not sure how I'm going to do all this and keep my sanity! I know I'll manage, but it won't be easy. Ugh, I better get to bed...I'm tired just thinking about all that!

Goodnight!
Run long & Livestrong!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl, that's quite a load. I'm in the same situation. I'm taking a class, too. Don't forget to find time for you. Sounds like you've got your hands full. You're my shero.