Thursday, March 31, 2011

Workout Summary

Since I started tracking my workouts on the Beginner Triathlete website, I can get my month totals - love it!

March's totals:

Bike: 11h 34m 32s - 192.25 Mi
Run: 8h 59m 41s - 53.83 Mi
Swim: 6h 00m - 9700 Yd
Plyometrics: 2h 10m (this is Insanity)

So here’s what I’ve been up to over the past week:

Thursday, March 24 – Run, 3 miles, 10:15 pace

Evening run, temps in the low '80s and I survived! Amazing sunset! Friday, March 25 – rest
No trip to the lake this week, since we did an OWS on Wednesday.

Saturday, March 26 – Long bike, 25 miles, 16.3 mph
Neighborhood fishing tournament was this morning, so cut the ride super short!

Sunday, March 27 – Long run, 10 miles, 10:50 pace
Ugh, warm and steamy…I used my task avoidance skills and walked the 1st 1/2 mile so I could toss newspapers from the curb to the driveway, lol!

Monday, March 28 – Insanity? Yes please!
I’m not sure why, but I decided that I’d like to do another round of Insanity. Maybe because I truly am insane? Fit test - showed me that I was not "Insanity" fit!

Tuesday, March 29 - More Insanity, please...and add a little spin and swim, just for fun!
Cardio Circuit, lunchtime spin class and 1800 in the pool. You know when you’re in a great spin class (i.e. one that kicks your butt) when you start to hate the instructor before it’s all said and done!

Wednesday, March 30 – No workouts, sick (ack!)

Thursday, March 31 – Random workout day
Run - 55 degrees, did 2.5 miles at a 9:52 pace (thank you cooler temps!)
Insanity - I managed to do the Insanity workout – something with the word “recovery “ in the title…it was tougher than it sounded!
OWS - I just re-confirmed that I really do suck in open water…big thanks to Coach Kim Hager for the encouraging words...I'm sure she wanted to tell me to HTFU!

Friday, April 1 - more Insanity!
Friday was "Pure Cardio" day - 38 minutes of cardio with no breaks. Ugh!

No comments: