Friday, June 17, 2011

Quickie Pre-Work Post

Just a quick post before I get the kiddos up and we head out the door. I worked out! It wasn't the most successful attempt, but it was a workout. Two of them. I think my body is still recovering from the strep, because both workouts felt more difficult than usual.

Thursday, 6/16 - Spin Class
For the first time in over a month, I made it to lunchtime spin class. It was tough - maybe due to me 1) missing class for so long, 2) getting over strep throat, or 3) I just suck - maybe it was a combination of all three.

Friday, 6/17 - P90X Shoulders and Arms
Again, this felt much more difficult than it usually does. But it's still my favorite P90X workout.

I was planning to swim this afternoon after work and again in the morning, but I am thinking of just resting the rest of the day and again tomorrow. My throat still hurts a little, ugh. I am hoping I feel good enough on Sunday for 40 miles on the bike...we'll see! We're heading to the beach tomorrow for the 1st time this summer...can't wait!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

my fav p90x is the plyo

Joe said...

Being sick can really take it out of you.