Thursday, June 23, 2011

Spin Class

Went to spin class yesterday. It was an interesting combo of riding and free weights.

Yes, I said free weights.

We would ride hard - jumps, power surges and hills. Then we'd coast "downhill" and pick up our weights and do some curls or other arm exercises. It was different, but worked out well since I hadn't done strength training yet this week.

After work, I did Ab Ripper X. I am trying to make sure I get this workout in at least 2x per week to strengthen my core...it's been feeling a bit, um soft, since I stopped running. I will do this workout again on Friday.

Well, that's it for today. Other than the workouts...I got nuthin'.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Lady!! Your workouts would kick my butt! Word!! I am always so impressed when I read about what you are up to with your training! Keep it up:)