Friday, February 15, 2008

180

Okay, I am in a better place today. Thanks to those who left a comment yesterday.

I did get on the treadmill for about 25 minutes last night, I finished my term paper proposal and got a good night's sleep. The combination of these things made a world of difference and life looked much better in the morning light.

I will suck it up and stay in school and just do the best I can. For some reason, I am feeling uncomfortably pregnant this week. I never felt uncomfortable with Riley...well, until I passed my due date. :-) Anyway, this uncomfortableness is leaving me really irritable. I am sure the hubby is getting tired of that. Lol!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Woodlands Runner said...

LOL, sleep does wonders for one's perspective. Just think, before the year's out, you get to be yourself again. You should tell your hubby that since you got to carry the baby for 9 months, he gets the night duty for 9 months.

Viv said...

LOL! Awesome on getting so much done :) Glad you got some great deserved sleep.
That stinks the uncomfortbleness. Try to get some rest whenever you can.

Tiggs said...

the kiddo has a name! I never knew what it was!