Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Workout...

Tuesday Workout
Treadmill, 30 minutes, super sloooooowwwwww

Not much to report here. I still get that damn stitch in my side when I walk and now a lovely crotch pain afterwards. (LOL, this reminds me of Marcy's "broken crotch" a few months back.) I had my regular monthly OB appointment this morning and the Doc said the pain was common with a 2nd pregnancy. Apparently, the pelvic muscles and round ligament aren't as strong as before the 1st pregnancy and well, they just don't support as well. Lovely!

Changing the subject (to your relief I'm sure), we are still on the fence about our houses. We love both! And, our realtor says the other realtor is expecting an offer from someone today on the older house, so I guess we better get our arses in gear and make a decision.

School is okay...no group projects or mind numbing numerical problems this time around. I was thankful for that at first; However, the amount of reading both classes require is making me wish I just had some numbers to crunch instead. Who would have guessed that would ever happen with me?!?!?

2 comments:

Margo said...

Good luck on your house decision! House hunting is so stressful!!

Viv said...

At least no group projects. Your such a rocking mama, working, exercising, house hunting, school. I am expiring thinking bout it.
Remember, if someone else scoops the other house it is meant to be. Those things just always work out. OK crotch pain, I am not rushing number 2 for now :-O