Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back to Reality

Ugh, it's back - the real world.

Having 4 consecutive days off was awesome! Although, I did get two work e-mails on the Blackberry on Easter Sunday....WTH? Some folks seriously have no life.

Yesterday was much more relaxing than the previous 3 days. The kiddo and I hung out in our PJs as late as possible yesterday morning - which wasn't late enough, but I had an ultrasound at 10:45 am on the other side of town. The baby looks great, but is still measuring 2 weeks ahead. I dunno if I was wrong with my dates -or- if I am just going to have one huge baby....that last thought scares the heck outta me! Later, the kiddo and I headed to the only playground in the neighborhood that we hadn't already checked out and played in the backyard after that.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. I had class last night and actually got to campus a couple of hours early to work on a project. I have been a serious slacker this entire semester, but by the time the kiddo goes to bed (around 9:30), I am beat and haven't had the motivation to stay up late working on my projects. But, with the semester coming to an end and with this baby on the way, I am going to have to make myself work on this stuff!

4 comments:

Viv said...

I am glad you got a lil R&R time. Oh oh on the big kiddo. Will 2 weeks ahead of time overlap school or will you be done with the semester already? school should give a free pass to preggo Mom's nuff siad :-P

TX Runner Mom said...

Either way it will overlap school. With the later due date, I could take my finals early and be done with school when he arrives though!

Barbara said...

Tell me you aren't planning to take any summer classes!

TX Runner Mom said...

Ummm, well yes Barbara I am taking summer classes....but, I will graduate in August so it's totally worth it!!!