Thursday, March 06, 2008

S.O.S.

Nothing new to report, hence the same ol' sh*t title of this post. The packing continues and my house is gradually becoming a vast wasteland of boxes. Okay, maybe vast isn't the right word...it's a small house. School work is being neglected, so it's time I get my butt in gear! I need to read chapters, work on a presentation and begin working on a term-paper.

Workout Stats
Treadmill, 30 minutes @ a 17 minute pace.

I am getting slower and slower! I swear I couldn't go any faster no matter how hard I tried.

Bigger belly = Slower pace.

I also wanted to work out my arms again, but I sat down on the couch to watch a couple minutes of the news and the next thing I know I am waking up to the last 5 minutes of Nightline! LOL! Maybe tonight?

1 comment:

Viv said...

LOL @ waking up during Nightline. Christy, you are doing great to keep up with all you do. Hang in there!! :-)