Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I've been tagged...

Now you have been too! I received these questions from another blogger and next, it's your turn!

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
1. Customer Service Associate (at various retail stores – Circuit City, 5.7.9, Camelot Music, etc.)
2. Telemarketer for the Association of Former Students at A&M
3. Intern for Harris County – County Clerk’s office
4. HR positions - Generalist, Recruiter, Manager

Four Movies I watch over and over:
1. Sense & Sensibility
2. About a Boy
3. Anything with Audrey Hepburn
4. Any of the John Hughes movies from the ‘80s (Sixteen Candles, Ferris Bueller, etc.)

Four Places I have lived:
1. College Station
2. Houston
3. HISD HR Office during the summer :O)
4. That’s it…yes, boring!

4 TV Shows I love to watch:
1. LOST
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. ER
4. Heroes

4 Places I have been on vacation:
1. Grand Cayman
2. Cancun
3. Cozumel
4. Ruidoso, NM

4 Websites I visit daily:
1. Blogger
2. Hotmail.com
3. StThom.edu
4. IDOB.org

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Pizza
3. Fajitas (from Pappasito’s)
4. Shrimp en Brochette

4 places I'd rather be right now:
1. On a tropical beach
2. On a sailboat in the middle of the ocean
3. In the Chianti region of Italy
4. Running (anywhere)
(Basically, anyplace but work as long as I’m with my family)

4 Favorite Bands/Singers:
1. No Doubt
2. Social Distortion
3. Erasure
4. Aerosmith

4 Books I Loved Reading:
1. Insomnia (Stephen King)
2. The Dream Giver (Bruce Wilkinson)
3. The Total Money Makeover (Dave Ramsey)
4. Memoirs of a Geisha (Arthur Golden)

4 Adventurous things I’ve Done:
1. Run marathons!
2. Been Bungee jumping
3. Gone Sky-diving
4. Tried Parasailing

4 things most people don’t know about me:
1. I auditioned for the movie Annie when I was 10 (obviously, I didn’t make it)
2. I have over 12 years of dance training and 6 in gymnastics (oh, and 1 year of swing dancing!)
3. I was an aerospace engineering major for 3 years
4. As a child I watched the Tour de France and vowed to participate one day…I took up running instead :O)

4 Bloggers I am Tagging:
Anyone who reads this….:O)

3 comments:

Humble Runner said...

When I make a reference about Dave Ramsey, most people have NO CLUE who he is. Erin and I met him a couple years ago. He's as nice as he is RICH.

I have several of his other books if you're interested, but they all pretty much say the same thing. His series of books for children ROCK! My daughter loves them. It is odd to here Alison (my 4-year old daughter) talk about: wanting to tithe, save for the future, and general fiscal responsibility.

You know he's on FM radio now, right? 97.5, 11:00-2:00

TX Runner Mom said...

Bill - anytime I go to lunch, I listen to Dave on 97.5! I have even eaten my lunch in the car so I can listen. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have some Dave Ramsey books as well!

I will try to answer the questions this weekend! They are fun to read!