Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

It's finally New Year's Eve. I am lucky to have the hubby at home tonight, as he sometimes gets stuck working out there on the crazy streets on NYE. We've decided to hang out at home tonight with the kiddo. We're grilling steaks and making Margarita's (I wanted Martini's, but they're not the hubby's favorite so we're compromising). Before that, my Mom and I are going to see Dreamgirls...I can't wait! Then, the kiddo and I are making sugar cookies with cookie cutters, colored icing and all. Nowadays, it seems that there is less likelihood that I will even be awake when the clock strikes 12 midnight, but here's to hoping!

Hope everyone has a happy, safe NYE! Looking forward to the upcoming year's blogging and running.

Speaking of next year, is anyone interested in getting together for an early pasta dinner on Saturday before the big race? I have a couple of folks interested and I know there are some out of town bloggers here that day who also might be interested. Let me know what ya think!

4 comments:

Junie B said...

Happy New Year!

Hey Christy the Striders have a get together Saturday before I do believe! Keep your eyes open on email!!

Unknown said...

I think there's already been an e-mail out. I'll try to find it and send it to you. Please, join your club and buds on Saturday evening.

Unknown said...

I was wrong. I don't see any e-mail that went out. I don't know where I saw that recently. But rest assured, the Striders all convene at one of the restaraunts, I don't remeber the name. It's a tradition so please plan on attending. :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! I want to see pics from the get together! :>)