Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Update

I e-mailed my prof for my Accouting grade and I made a 92 on the final! I am psyched about that...however, I missed the overall grade I wanted by 1 stinkin' point!!! Grrr....what can I say, except lesson learned! I will not schedule a marathon, especially an out-of-state marathon and mini-vacation during the semester in the same week of a big test. My 1st instinct was to be upset and cry about it, but I've decided it's not worth the stress or tears. No marathoning until after grad school and I will make a 4.0 next semester - end of story!

By the way, here's a pic of 5 members of the "Scandalous Six" at our Saturday night end of semester celebration. This is the group I worked with on our presentation/case study. Yes, I was the grandma of the group, but honestly I think these folks were some of the hardest workers in the class!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you're one hot grandma!

TX Runner Mom said...

Thanks Vic! :-) Makes me feel much better!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about that one point, but accounting outside a real world situation is tough! I think you did great!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me..grandma? Fffttt you are way too hot! You go girl!

Sorry about the accounting grade! I know that can be upsetting. (((HUGS)))