Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pain in the Ass

Seriously people. I am s-o-r-e! My quads, my hammies, my glutes...they all hurt. And it's funny, because as the day goes on, I notice it more and more - especially when I go up and down the stairs. Which I have to do often. OUCH! That P90X workout really did me in. I really don't remember being quite this sore the 1st time I did this workout last summer. Maybe I didn't quite do it full out back then....I don't know.

What I do know is that my parents are coming over for dinner tonight, which means that I can't meet up with the neighborhood running group for a run. I was going to give this group another try, but looks like it will have to wait until next week.

Later Taters!

3 comments:

Viv said...

I know this sounds nuts but after IM70.3 I walked the stairs down backwards it help the quad/hammies big time.

TX Runner Mom said...

LOL, I didn't even think to try that!

Tara said...

I've heard about the P90X. One of my guy friends swears by it. I look forward to your reviews on it....may have to give it a whirl.