Monday, June 18, 2007

Grow up!

I find it sad when grown women behave like high school girls! In my line of work, I see this more often than I'd like to admit.

Cliques, being bad sports, stirring the pot, gossip...sad!

Women today have enough to worry about without having to worry about each other. Since women make up at least half of the population, we ought to put a stop to this stupidity right now by making the commitment to respect each other at all times. After all, if our gender can't do that, how can we expect the rest of the world to respect us?

Please grow up, get over it and move on!

(okay, rant over! Sorry!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more... I think it is so sad and very bad taste for women to behave like children as adults. I'm so impressed with your running... I actually was a swimmer growing up and I'm trying to get my butt in shape (just had my 3rd son 10 weeks ago) for some triathalons.
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues Girls

Marcy said...

Unfortunately I think it's in most of our natures. Blah. Everywhere and anywhere it would probably be like that in some form or another. Isn't life in general like a big high school? *sigh*

J~Mom said...

I am sorry you have to deal with that. I do agree with Marcy that it's like high school all over again. :<( I recently had to deal with that in my neighborhood. Yuck.

Marathon Maritza said...

Here, here!

I don't have any kids yet, but my future sister-in-law deals with this kind of stuff all the time from other moms through her kids' swim team. SO LAME! Sorry you have to deal with it too.