Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Race Pics!

Ahhhh, race pics! No better way to capture yourself in action...you know, pulling your shorts out of your butt, grimacing in agony or just simply looking like a goober. Here are some that I forgot to post...

One from way back at the Easter Bun Run 5K in April is here.

Astros Race for the Pennant 5K

There's some of me and the kiddo here.

A good one of the four of us (kiddo, nephews and me) here.

And more of the kiddo here. (a little cutie if I do say so myself!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pics! Your daughter is adorable! By the way, I'm on Day 3 of Si6 and was surprised to find that my quads are pretty sore. I've done Ramp it Up and while doing it, thought, nah, too easy. Now I think I'll stick with it for the remainder of the week before trying Burn It Up! Thanks for the recommendation.
Margo

Marcy said...

You look GREAT!! I hate action pics. I always cringe when I see myself. You on the other hand look good and HAPPY! ;D ;D ;D Your daughter is SOOOOO cute!!!

Arcane said...

Cute kid!

Unknown said...

Thanks Marcy! You should see my pics at the end of a marathon...not pretty!

Pony and Petey said...

Forget the kid...look at the mom! You are REALLY cute = ) Ok, the kid's cute too...hahahahaa

Anonymous said...

Kiddo is in the finals vs. Alison for Strider Cutie Contest :-)

Steeeve

Unknown said...

Soooooo cute!!! Oh, you're cute too! :)

Tiggs said...

yep, kiddo is pretty much adorable!

J~Mom said...

Those are so cute!! I would say the ones of you and kiddo need to be framed! I think you look fantastic while running. If you want to see goober I will show you some. :>)