Monday, August 24, 2009

Hiatus

Yes, I have taken it easy for the last week. Well, that's about to stop - time to get back in the game! I will catch up the blog a little later this week, including my TriGirl race report.

In the meantime, please keep the family of Officer Jesse Hamilton in your thoughts and prayers, as well as the entire Pasadena Police Department. Officer Hamilton was someone my hubby not only called his co-worker, but also his friend. I know he will be missed.

RIP Officer Jessie Hamilton

1980 - 2009

1 comment:

Tara said...

I'm very sorry for your loss; he sounds like a great man. Police Department, fire department, etc, those are all VERY tough jobs that don't always get the respect they deserve. Not everyone goes out and risks their lives on a daily basis (unless you are an accountant like me and could die from boredom).