Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Hump Day

So glad the week is 1/2 way over!!! Hallelujah sweet baby Jesus!

It also happens to be the hubby's birthday! In order to not have to workout in the evening, I ran on the treadmill at the Y during lunch. I wasn't feeling much like doing intervals...I just wanted to run! So that's what I did. I warmed up for about a half mile, then gradually started increasing my speed. I held my speed steady around a 10 minute pace for the the next couple of miles and then gradually slowed down until it was time for a cool down.

The hubby likes birthdays to be low key, so it was just us and the kiddos, presents and a cake. Personally, I like to celebrate birthdays, so I don't get that, but whatever! We let the kiddo pick out what we were having for dinner - pizza! Huge surprise, right? So pizza it was...I think it's safe to say that I maxed out my calorie intake today.

Workout Stats - Wednesday, August 5
Treadmill run, 3 miles, 32 minutes, 10:40 pace

No comments: