Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The run cut short

Last night, I managed to get in a little over 2 miles on the dreadmill before the kiddo woke up and wanted some "Stabeddy" milk (that's strawberry milk in 2 year old talk). Once she was back to sleep, I had to hit the books, so that was it for me.

This morning, I finished day #3 of the 6 week "Slim in 6" workout. Yesterday, I was little still sore from my 1st 2 workouts. Today, most of that soreness is gone, but I still felt "the burn" as I was working out this morning. I love that feeling! I may end up using this 1st dvd until after the Austin 1/2, then ramp it up a bit with the intermediate dvd.

Now, I'm off to Austin for work. I hoping for some yummy, but healthy food at this luncheon and some good conversation topics with my boss on our 2 1/2 hour drive. :-/ I'm also hoping to be back in time to fit in some running and homework, but I'll have to wait and see.

Workout Stats
Tues & Wed AM - 24 minute "Slim in 6" dvd

Running Stats
Tuesday - 23 minutes, 2 miles on treadmill

WW Stats
Points consumed - 25, Activity points earned 3, flex points used - 2 (total of 23 used for week!)

1 comment:

Jenniferlyn said...

Have a safe trip!!!!