Thursday, January 25, 2007

Unknown holiday?

Was yesterday some holiday I didn't know about? I managed to make it home from work in 38 minutes! Holy cow, I didn't know that it was even possible to make that drive in that amount of time in absolutely perfect conditions. It normally takes me a minimum of an hour to make it home. I was kicking myself for not having my running clothes with me, as I drove past the park at 5:15. Wow, 5:15! I am normally lucky to make it to the park by 5:45!

Where was everybody????? Can they stay there again today during rush hour???

1 comment:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

It must be still going on, because there was absolutely NO ONE in line ahead of me at the Shepherd/Memorial light this morning. Usually I'm lucky to get through on the first light, let alone be first.

Weird.