- What the heck is a recovery run??? To me, "recovery" means sitting on the couch watching chick flicks with a big scoop of Dryer's Slow Churned 1/2 the fat Rocky Road ice cream.
- How can I get faster when I'm supposed to do my training runs slower than my actual race pace? Wouldn't I just run slower then too?
- What about the websites like this one where you enter your most recent run time, then it gives you what pace you should run your long run, tempo run, etc.? If I enter my latest race pace, but it's slower than what I want my race pace to be...can the predicted times still help me run faster???
- Okay, I joined the Striders! Woohoo! Do I need to join Harra too? You know, just to cover all my bases.
- Speaking of the Striders...what days do those guys run? Wednesday? Thursday? Somebody skool me please. :-)
- Hmmm...the hubby and I are on a budget, school takes up a lot of Saturdays...I'd better choose my races carefully, so I get the best race experience for the money. Any suggestions are appreciated.
- Speaking of school, will my training still be effective if I can only squeeze in 2 runs during the week and a long run on the weekends? Most running schedules suggest at least 3 runs during the week, if not 4.
- Oh yeah, and I need to make sure the hubby is at home on race mornings or I have to arrange for a back-up baby-sitter. Volunteers??? Just kidding!
- Hmmm...I wonder how old the kiddo needs to be for her 1st "kids" run? The kiddo can already run pretty far...and fast!
- Everytime I come home from a run, or even have my running clothes on, she says, "Mommy run?" and does the sign for run. Then she yells, "Mommy run fast!" Sweet kiddo! She's probably the only person who will ever say I run fast!
Conditions - Treadmill
Distance - 4 miles
Run time - 44:38
Pace - 11:09!