Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Inauguration Day!


Okay, so I didn't vote for Obama. But, I can't help but be a little excited about today and the historic meaning behind today's inauguration! We're showing the news coverage in our conference room today and I have to admit that while I was watching "the beast" transport the President-Elect, I did get goosebumps. :-)

I come from a very patriotic family and have a great deal of respect for the office of the President. I will keep President Obama and his administration in my prayers and hope that they will do what is truly best for our country. Obama is very good at spreading his message of "hope" and "change". But, will Obama live up to everyone's hope and bring change for the better? I sincerely hope so, but only time will tell....

No comments: