Friday, May 08, 2009

Check!

Okay, here's my checklist for Sunday....I am getting everything packed tonight, because we have my nephew's 18th birthday party to attend tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Race Belt
Race Number
USTA membership card/$10
Gu packet
Gatorade for water bottle
Water bottle for bike
Garmin
Wetsuit (just in case)
2 pairs of goggles
Swim cap
Towel for transition stuff
Sunscreen
Body Glide*
Helmet
Socks
Sunglasses
Spare tube**
CO2 cartridge**
Bike tools
Bike pump
Running shoes
Flip flops for after?
Camera

Am I forgetting anything??? Obviously, I'll be wearing my tri top and shorts...should I bring a shirt to throw on over it for the bike/run?

* MUST HAVE BODY GLIDE!!!
** Seriously, it's only 8 miles...but the time I change or repair a flat, the race will be over!

2 comments:

Tiggs said...

you are gonna ROCK IT OUT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You forgot the "Positive Attitude"

You'll do great!