Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lazy Lazy

It's been a lazy couple of days for me and the kiddos. The munchkin is almost well, but I am still a little paranoid about taking him out in public with the remnant of his spots still there. Instead, we've gone on walks around the neighborhood, put together puzzles, watched movies, etc. This is highly unusual for me, as I am one of those people who can't sit still in the house for any length of time! We did leave once to go to the grocery store, which was a total disaster since the baby is still a bit cranky. Probably from the ear infection.

I am excited to have the entire week off! As I might have mentioned, this is the 1st time in several years I've taken off more than a 3 or 4 day weekend. Whoot! It's kinda sad that the thing I am looking forward to most are some good, uninterrupted, unrushed workouts, LOL! Well that, and a movie or two.

No comments: