Friday, May 22, 2009

Life happens...

Work interfered with my spin class again today...can't go into detail, but let's just say that being in HR during a down economy can sometimes suck. Big time. Darn economy!

No afternoon swim either. I felt like I needed to get home to my kiddos. The mother-in-law had been with the baby all day. While I am sure she loved every minute, I am also sure she was tired of dealing with a cranky, spot-covered kiddo and needed some relief.

I am so excited to have the entire week off next week! It's the 1st time in about 4 years that I have actually taken an entire week off. Yay me. I'm splitting the week up between time with the family and some "me" time. Is it sad when you're excited about your week off mainly because it means you can get in some good workouts???? Yeah, I have no freakin' life, lol! If all is well with the baby, I have plans for a nice 20-something mile bike ride, a lot of swimming, a few nice long runs, and maybe some shopping (I have unused gift cards from Christmas!) and movies mixed in.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!!

No comments: