Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My poor baby!

Here are a few pictures of the rash the baby has, which the Dr suspects is from the MMR vaccine. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be bothering him too much. I think the ear infection is what is causing his fever and occasional fussiness.

These two are from Tuesday afternoon....his entire back is covered by the red bumps like the ones you see in the 2nd picture.

This was him this morning...puffy face, with much more redness! I feel so bad for him, but there's not much I can do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh crap he's got longhornitis because of that horrible, horrible shirt he is wearing!

:-)

TX Runner Mom said...

LOL, that's a hand-me-down from the kiddo that her Grandpa bought her...I tried to get rid of it at the garage sale but got caught! So now I'm stuck with it until he outgrows he....rest assured that I NEVER put him in it - that's his Daddy's doing!