Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Spin & Swim

Tuesday, 5/5 - Spin Class, 50 minutes & Swim, 40 minutes

Spin
What can I say? It was another kick-ass spin class! More JT, Janet, Madonna and even a little '80s mixed in. I love spin class, because I can see the results when riding my road bike - better mph! Whoot! Not awesome by any means, but definitely better. I just hope I can maintain a good speed at this weekend's tri...I've never been on the bike after an OWS, so we'll see.

Swim
I don't know why, but I wasn't feelin' "it" during my swim today. It took me a long time to get into a groove with my stroke and I felt like I was getting winded more easily than normal. Maybe the lunchtime spin class was catching up to me? Maybe it's the not so great sleeping catching up to me? Who knows...gotta have an off day every once in awhile, right? I will make it a point to get to bed at a decent time tonight and pray both kiddos sleep all night!

Oh, I went to the pool near my work today since it saves me some time not having to drive to the back of The Woodlands. There is one downfall to that...so many of my co-workers live near the office and I ran into a co-worker and his wife at the pool. No biggie, but it is a little weird to be seen in a swimsuit, swim cap and goggles by your co-workers. (Especially when you're the hr manager, lol!)

No comments: