Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back to the grind...

I took Monday off. Not intentionally, but the kiddo had her 1st gymnastics class and we got home later than expected.

Tuesday, I returned to spin class for a good booty whippin'. The 1st 1/2 of the class was nothing but MJ. Now that's some booty movin music. As always, Richard challenged us with lots of "hills", intervals and "running". Good times!

Tonight after the kiddo's swim lesson, I'll be hittin' the pool for some laps. This is her last week of swim classes, which means I will be changing the location of my swims again. Hopefully, I'll be able to do laps again without having to dodge kids!

Workout Stats
Spin class - 1 hour

1 comment:

Jen's Journey said...

Thanks for the comment about the race! It was fun but that run was terrible, yes, the heat was insane! I just crashed! But the overall race was good!

Oh by the way the T-shirts where MASSIVE! I tried to exchange mine but they were all out. I washed it and dried it but it is still big, I guess my husband is going to get to wear MY tri shirt! LOL! He was a good spectator! LOL....

Take care!