Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rest Day...

Totally unplanned, but it happens.

Yesterday there was a big after work party...our company has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by a local business magazine. It's a pretty big deal! The awards ceremony took place last night, so by the time I picked up the kiddos from my parents, got them into bed and got everything ready for the next day (lunches, bottles, clothes, etc.) it was after 9:30 pm. I have been known to run on the treadmill at 9:30 pm when necessary, but that's usually because the hubby was at work. Well this week, the hubby happened to get home around the same time I was finishing up. Sooooo, no late night treadmill run!

No sweat, it's technically a "taper" week for me due to the MHSLT race this weekend. I'll get in good swim workout tonight, a short (easy) run on Friday and call Saturday a rest day and just take the kiddos for a walk. Can't wait til Sunday!

No comments: