Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friday Long Run

Didn't happen! I had more important things to do....like see my sweet girl perform in her 1st dance recital! The kiddo and her class did terrific. They were the youngest group to perform, so there were a lot of awwwwws during the performance. The kiddo really seemed to enjoying being on the stage, but her favorite part was getting the trophy at the end. She was also one of two students in her class presented with a perfect attendance award. When she came of the stage with her trophy, she said "Look Mommy, it's my first trophy!". So cute. What surprised me most was the munchkin's reaction to the show....from the moment the 1st dancers took the stage, he was squealing with delight, clapping his hands and swaying to the music. The hubby and I were cracking up the entire time! Hmmmmm, maybe he's going to be the dancer in the family..... :-)

Here are a few pics from the evening:
Before the show...being silly in the dressing room...


Hanging out with friends...
Me and my girl...
On stage...
He enjoyed the show, but passed out about 1/2 way into the 2nd half
Showing off her trophy and perfect attendance award...

No comments: